We are open for critical workers ONLY and those who may have essential business travel over this time. This restriction is in place until further notice and is being reviewed on a frequent basis based on the Governments guidelines, please keep checking for further updates.
If you have a booking that is due to arrive in the next 7 days and is classed as ‘non-essential’, we shall be in touch in due course to discuss your options with you. If you would like to make a booking and you are a key worker, please call 03333 209 343, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.kewgreen.co.uk/criticalworkers/
If you are unsure if you are classed as key worker and need further information, please visit https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus. ID shall be required on check-in, if this cannot be supplied, you will be turned away from the hotel.
We look forward to welcoming everyone back to the hotel again soon.
Supporting your plans
We know that flexibility is what our guests are looking for right now, so IHG are continually improving their policy to suit these uncertain times. For more information on IHG official updates please click here.
New Safety Procedures
The safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority and we would like to re-assure you that measures are in place to provide a clean, safe and welcoming environment in our hotel. Here is an overview of some of the measures in place:
- New queuing system - A queuing system has been implemented at reception and food collection points with 2 metre floor stickers advising guests where to stand at a safe distance from each other. We have also implemented a strict rule that one individual/family is allowed in the lift at any one time, this is signposted and there are hand sanitising stations outside the lifts.
- Contactless check-in and check-out process - Perspex screens have been placed on the reception desk and debit/credit card machines are cleaned every hour. Key cards are also left at the end of the reception desk ready for guests to collect and are sanitised after every use. Prior to check-out guests will be called to confirm any additional charges and invoices will be emailed to guests after departure.
- Hand sanitising stations – multiple stations have been placed in all main areas of the hotel for guests to utilise. All high touch points are sanitised after every guest interaction or every hour depending on the usage including door handles, debit/credit card machines and pens.
- Accommodation - There will be increased cleanliness of bedrooms before arrival/after departure of guests. This includes disinfecting all touchpoints within the bedroom, all non-essential items have been removed from the bedrooms and are available on request and for guests staying more than one night, housekeeping services have been reduced to minimise interaction of guests and employees but will be available on request.
- Room service and grab and go breakfast offerings - Room service and a grab and go breakfast will be available, this service can be ordered via the phone and guests will be provided with a collection time along with the designated collection point information. All utensils provided will be disposable and food handling will be kept to a minimum.
- Safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority - Our employees have been fully equipped with the necessary PPE equipment to keep them and our guests safe. Our employees have also been trained on maintaining a high standard of hygiene including hand sanitising after each interaction with a guest, rigorous cleaning procedures before and after each shift change and regular cleanliness upkeep within high traffic areas of the hotel. They have also been trained how to handle any suspected cases of COVID-19 within the hotel and how to keep guests safe if this did occur.
- To find out more information, please click here
We are ready when you are ready, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel
Stay comfortable at Holiday Inn Norwich
The Holiday Inn Norwich offers the best of both worlds; a peaceful, countryside location situated on the outskirts of Norwich, yet convenient for a shopping trip into the City or for the traveller the hotel is perfectly located for the A11 and A140.
The Norwich hotel features 119 well-appointed bedrooms with all the amenities and comforts you have come to expect from Holiday Inn. We have 37 bedrooms at the reception level (ground floor) which provides easy step-free access. Rest of the bedrooms are located on different floors and can be accessed via stairs only. We also have plenty of free on-site car parking available for all of our guests.
Our Open lobby offer a wide choice of food and drink to keep everyone refreshed.
Our modern meeting facilities in Norwich are ideal for all your business needs with 5 conference rooms accommodating from 2 to 150 delegates. After a long day, relax in our You Fit Health Club featuring an indoor heated pool, gymnasium, sauna and beauty treatments.
If you are jetting off on holiday and need a place to stay then the Holiday Inn Norwich – North is ideal for you, located adjacent to Norwich International Airport. Or for the sports or shopping enthusiast the Holiday Inn Norwich City is where you want to be.
Check availability or to book please call our reservations team on 0333 320 9343 to book your stay with us today.
Holiday Inn Norwich - North
If you are jetting off on Holiday, a business trip or visiting the Norfolk Broads, then book a stay at our other hotel in the City, Holiday Inn Norwich - North, which is located next to Norwich International Airport.
This 121 bedroom hotel has lovely new refurbished bedrooms for you to relax in before your meeting, outing to the Norfolk broads or nearby beaches, or your journey abroad. During your stay take advantage of our Leisure facilities which include swimming pool, steam room, Jacuzzi, sauna and full gym facilities.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Holiday Inn.
Holiday Inn Norwich City
Perfectly located next to Norwich City Football Club and just 5 minutes walk from Norwich Train Station, our Sister hotel Holiday Inn Norwich City is the ideal place to stay. Whether you are looking for a relaxing, football or shopping break, the Holiday Inn can cater for all.
This contemporary 150 bedroom hotel is friendly, comfortable and nestled in the heart of the city giving you access to all areas.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Holiday Inn.